Honor the resilience of Prospect families this #GivingTuesday!
Dec 01, 2020|Written By: Dylan Rosenthal
We’ve created a video for #GivingTuesday to honor the resilience of Prospect families during COVID-19. Now, we’re inviting you to honor our neighbors’ resilience with a generous gift! All donations made on December 1 will be matched up to $15,000 thanks to anonymous donors!
Want to have your donation TRIPLED? Submit a gift through our Facebook fundraiser right at 8AM EST and Facebook will match donations until $7 million has been reached!
Rather not give through Facebook? Other ways to give are still eligible for the $15,000 match! Will you help us reach our one-day goal of $30,000 to springboard us into the end-of-year giving season?
TOP THREE REASONS TO GIVE
1. In the absence of in-person schooling, we have increased staff hours and hired a bus driver to provide excellent virtual learning support.
2. We will be hiring a Program Director in the spring to support our program staff and ensure programs are on mission and operating within budget.
3. We will finish renovating our basement at 780 Prospect Ave in 2021 to make it a functional space. Now that Building Goodness Foundation has addressed the safety and structural needs, we will address the aesthetic needs: flooring, drywall, etc.
Looking for other ways to help?
1. Pray that the Lord provides through his people.
2. Invite your friends to the Facebook fundraiser, and/or share it with a personal note.
Partner with our neighbors and us as we break down barriers to abundant life!