Abundant Life Fellows
Abundant Life Fellows Perks
● Employment either with Abundant Life or a partner organization
● Round Table discussions on how our faith engages culturally important topics
● Introduction to Christian Community Development with Rev. Dr. Nathan Walton
● Retreats and Conferences: VA mountains, DC, NC, Atlanta, Montgomery, etc.
● Learn from the most beautiful community in Charlottesville
● Housing support available
The Abundant Life Fellowship is a 9-month (mid-August through mid-May) program designed to equip young adults to engage their faith holistically through the practical theology of Christian Community Development. Fellows will build deep and formative relationships with each other and the Abundant Life Family. These relationships and experiences will have a life-long impact on the Fellows and equip them for leadership in the church and to have Christ as their foundation in all aspects of life.
Upon acceptance into the Fellows Program, applicants will then apply to work for Abundant Life or one of our partner organizations.
For more information about the program, contact Richard Feero.
Apply to join the 2021-22 Fellows Class
New to Abundant Life? See what we’re about: